Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What to ask for as a sugar baby

Ok so this is probably the most important thing, you have to realise what you want out of this experience do you like me want to be able to give up work, or are you in school and just don't want to have to take a waitress job to be able to have fun or keep up with the latest fashions, the easiest is if I probably look at these separately.

For those who want a life like mine, and want to be able to give up work. In all honestly unless you live in a big city I would expect to move, I moved from my home to London once I found my sugar daddy and its about 3/4 hours away. Familiarise yourself with the nice areas of town for me its Knightsbridge, Chelsea or some areas of the docklands. You need to be looking at sugar daddys' with at least a budget of £6k per month, as for cars there are two types you should look at either a convertible or a 4x4. In the first few months expect this to be rented until you know that both of you are happy with each other and that this is definitely the partnership for you. Take a look at WWW.LEASECARSDIRECT.CO.UK this has the one of the best ranges of some of the nicest cars at good prices. As for your allowance well if you are willing to be at his beck and call, see him whenever he likes, then I would suggest a starting point of around £5k. If you are going to say you will see him 3 times a week expect a starting point of around £1500 per month. X takes care of all my bills and everything is in his name, don't ever allow stuff to go in your name if things end badly everything financial will come back to you, always have stuff in his name. Flat, car, phone. I have my allowance through a credit card in his name where I am an additional named card holder, either do this or have it put into your bank account don't take a card in your name, for one you wont get as much credit as him and two it will fall on you to pay it.

Ok now for those part time girls, in all honestly I would just expect an allowance, I would expect it to be anything for £250 per week up to £750 per week and expect to see him at least 2 a week, either for drinks, food or sometimes I have heard of part time girls not having an allowance and just being taken shopping each time they meet, or receiving a gift, such as shoes or a bag or a new dress. I wouldn't expect too much as these are busy guys and they aren't going to give you the world if you can't be there when they need or want you.

I hope this has helped a bit.

Jess Bunny

xx


website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get 1500 per month and shopping everytime we meet and any bills or things I need paid for by him, is this alright since I'm still only a beginner?

Anonymous said...

How much time are you spending with him, as long as you aren't struggling with bills and are happy with it, it's ok

xx

Anonymous said...

hey, im thinking of getting a sugar daddy but i have no idea how and where to start, im abit wary of putting my pictures online, theres a small chance that my boyfriend might stumble across it. we're doing long distance and for the time that we are apart i thought of getting one.

sexysugarbaby89 said...

Hey jess
I want to be a part time baby. How do we arrange the money before sex or after? I don't want to feel like a slut for money. How can we arrange that. Should I say take me shopping first then get a room or please him then get the money. Soooo confused.

The Ranter! said...

I recieved 4k a month, 8k after 3 months and now 10k per months. was treated like a princess with gifts etc, so Jess, you are looking at the wrong guys. I wouldn't expect anything less, i mean, truthfully, would we touch these guys if they weren't stinking rich. NO, of course not!

Anonymous said...

Ok Jess bunny,
I am all new to this too, I met my sugar daddy on a site. He flys me o/s and we stay in beautiful hotels and he pays for everything and gives me money and buys me nice things. But what to do ??? I have fallen in love with him.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,
I'm new with this sb thing how much money would be good to tell him that i want if we are only goig to be seeing each other 2-3 times a month? It's just that i dont want to sound too greedy for the money but i do need money have bills to pay.

Anonymous said...

LOve your blog and your advice. You know i am new to this sugar baby thing and so far i have spoken to a few guys, but not what i am looking for. But, recently i am talking to two guys, one of them is trying to be cheap and take advantage. HE tried offering me $150 to sleep with him. I thought he was nuts, so, i just old him no thank you and kept it moving. HE emailed me recently and Now is offering $200and still tueded him down. . The other guy, seems fine so far. WE have not spoken about money as yet, but HOW do i bring it up without sounding like a gold digger?

Anonymous said...

hello I have a few questions? I am going to be meeting a SD tmr. And it is my first time ever doing this, I don't know where to begin. What are some important questions I should ask, and how much should I expect financially? He is a Lawyer. Please HELP?!!!

Unknown said...

Where should I look? Is there a website? My email is shugerbaby916@gmail.com please hit me up with some info

Unknown said...

Where should I look? Is there a website? My email is shugerbaby916@gmail.com please hit me up with some info