Thursday, December 20, 2007

Not long till Xmas

I am going to be going home soon for Xmas so me and X are spending Saturday and Sunday together, I am off out with some of my girlfriends tonight, so I have had my hair done ready. When we go out together it is a case of who has the best dress, the best jewellery, the nicest bag. I suppose it's a girl thing only me and another of my friends mixes high street and designer, there is now a group of 6 of us including the new SB I spoke about before. We always laugh as we do see some people looking at us very strange as on our nights out we dress to impress each other rather than men. My best friend is called Izzie she like me is dating a banker so she lives a very nice life. It's nice to have a close group of friends who don't judge you for being in this kind of relationship, but understand it, all the ups and downs.

Anyway back to tonight, I have bought another fantastic high street dress, its actually from lipsy, and its a hot pink halterneck dress all the celebs have been seen wearing it, it was actually one of my Xmas presents from Izzie, being such a girly girl she knows I love anything pink and this dress well it is just so girly. Another of my friend has bought me a pair of Christian Loboutins that have the bow at the back, they are so dramatic and so very me. To top of the out fit well it has to be an oversized clutch from Gucci, I love this new trend as it means I don't have to worry about whether I can fit everything into such a small bag. Tonight I am going to BLING myself out, I have a fantastic pair of pink diamond studs and a gorgeous pink diamond 3 carat ring that X bought for me for my birthday.

So onto X well for Xmas I have bought him a Cartier watch and and money note holder with a small 1/2 carat diamond encased in it, and it's set in platinum. For some reason X hates carrying a wallet so he has these note things and it does look lovely. Saturday we are going down Bond street to do some Xmas shopping for me and Sunday we are going to have a lazy day in the flat watching Xmas films and giving each other our presents, and well I can think you can guess what else :-)

Now back to the girlys well there is Izzie, Jazz, Lullah, Claire, Lucy and me. Lucy being the newest one to join us, only Claire doesn't have a SD but she is looking and for now she works in Fashion PR, to help fund her life, but we do always treat her to bit and bobs and we never make her pay for nights out with us. I would say fashion wise we are like Football WAGS we are always on trend and we do like to see who has the most expensive bag or car. Izzie is winning her bag cost £6500 she saw that Colleen had one and rung round every boutique until she could track one down, I cant remember the name of it but buy either LOOK or Grazia and it's in there. Apart from Claire none of us work, Lucy has just given her job up she worked as a secretary for X and met her SD through him. I would say we are all quite sweet, we know we live a fab life and never take it for granted, just enjoy every day as it comes.

I hope you are enjoying these blogs I am not really getting much feedback but at lot of you seem to be reading it so leave me some comments let me know what you think and if you like my blog tell all your friends :)

Love

Jess Bunny

Happy Christmas

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Luxury Checkout said...

I love love love your blog...i am soo hooked on i cant stop reading.

Juls said...

I enjoy reading your blog, I really redo, it's frivolous and fun, but, gosh,you people really are a walking argument for Marxism.