Saturday, December 29, 2007

The pitfalls of this relationship

OK so this is in answer to a comment left on my last blog, you say you are in love with him that's great but you need to be realistic does he have a wife, if no then fab but don't put to much pressure on him, if he has a wife I'm sorry to be harsh but he wont divorce her, it will cost him to much money. I love X with all my heart and he is the only guy I am with, but it is hard knowing he goes home to his wife and shares a bed with her, but girls don't put pressure on him he is in this relationship as he doesn't want the hassle of leaving his wife and kids or the mundane things that happen in a normal relationship. Yes me and X argue the difference being when we make up I get some diamonds :) But don't break up with him just cause you are falling in love just accept that this may never be as out in the open as you like and you will have the most fantastic relationship of your life.

The biggest pitfall is other women, once they realise what kind of relationship you have they will do anything to try and replace you but just play it cool, don't act jealous at least not around your SD and have fun with it. If you start to get jealous and whiny why would he continue with that when that is the kind of relationship he has at home. Just remember you have and only you can lose him. Yes there will be thinner women and prettier women but he has invested time in you and most businessmen hate to see a investment go down the drain. Most sugar daddys are alpha males and they need their ego massaged so if you see a girl checking him out, point it out, when I tell X some stunning blonde is checking him out you see his chest puffing out, but I know he is coming back to me be secure in your relationship or you will lose it.

Then of course you get the women who think this relationship is degrading to women, god this kind of relationship has been going on for centuries the only difference is now men and women have given it a different name and there are people actively searching for this kind of relationship. Most people I know would love my life I don't have to work, I can go into any shop and purchase whatever I want and I don't have to worry about where my next meal is coming from. What is so bad about that. Yes I could have done it on my own but you know what I didn't want to, I wanted the whole princess lifestyle and I am damn glad I am fortunate to have it.

Well rant over

Glad you girls are liking the blog it means a lot to me, so spread the world to all your sugar baby and sugar daddy friends. Abd keep the comments coming I love reading them in the morning, they mean a lot to me.

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you make friends that are fellow sb's? Ive tried talking to my friends about it but they just think its wrong and say that stripping would be better because its disgusting to get physical with a man like that for an allowance. I wanna tell them that I have an sd because I hate keeping it a secret from my friends but they don't seem to understand. What do you suggest?

Jess Bunny said...

To be honest I met them through going out in London, my best friend Izzie I met through sugardaddie.com. I just looked at the sugar babes and wrote an email just saying I had a SD and was looking for friends with a similar outlook.

Try getting your friends to read this blog or others if they are out there, just say you found a blog and found it funny so you thought they should check it out. I have my family reading it, thought they Have no clue it's me.

I just told my original friends though, your true friends will stick by you no matter what you choose, Just say you have a rich boyfriend and he wants to take care of you, if they are too narrow minded that's not your fault

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

Anonymous said...

hey jess - first of all i love your blog :) i love how it's more than just you showing off the benefits of this lifestyle - no, you're really telling us about the ups and the downs and the in-the-middles if that makes sense :) what do you suggest wearing for meeting ur SD for the first time? in a train station...

Anonymous said...

I'd recommend your blog to all my friends but since they don't have sugar daddies I'm scared they might judge me. See that's the main problem, as the first comment pointed out, it's so hard to form friendships with fellow sugar babes... But regardless, I really like your blog, and I'm so glad you decided to keep it up. I see a lot of people look up to you for advice, you're a great source of knowledge and experience.

Lots of sugar baby love :)

Anonymous said...

had an argument with my sd the other day and now im getting some beautiful silk scarves and jewllery from saudi. Life rocks!

Anon said...

I would like to thank you. Ive been leaving you comments on your blog and you've been answering my questions. You've totally inspired me to write my own blog about my own experiences. And yes I gave you a mention cos ur blog is the best sb blog outthere thanks alot. I'll still keep asking u questions lol

Jess Bunny said...

OK so what to wear for a first date, well first of all my advice is make sure you wear a nice coat, shoes and a good bag that is scuffed or scruffy. For clothes it depends were you are going but I would go with smart but casual so a nice pair of jeans with a very smart top and a pair of heels, let us know how the date goes hun

Jess Bunny

xx

Anonymous said...

thx for the outfit advice Jess :) i'll definitely tell you how the meeting goes.

i hope you had an amazing new year's eve - happy new year to you and all the other sugar babes out there!!

love