Monday, December 17, 2007

The sugar daddys to look out for.

My sugar daddy like many others is a banker, this is good on many levels works long hours so you have plenty of time to your self, gets paid fantastically well, mine gets a little over £5 million a year just in his bonus, and yes there is that the bonuses, no other profession gets a bonus like the guys who work in the city, if you can I would always go for a banker for a sugar daddy. The only bad side is that with them working such long hours its hard to meet them, but through friends who have been trying to get a sugar daddy I would say the best place is the internet.

Now I have noticed especially in the UK that craigslist is becoming a very popular place to put an advert up for a sugar daddy, word it well and you'll get the cream of the crop but you will have to find the good ones out of the idiots who right back either telling you your a slag and ugly, or the fantasits but there are some good guys on there two. I have a girlfriend who has added such a advert and so far ahas attracted 3 bankers, so is just find the right one for her.

There have as well started sites that cater for this relationship, as I have said previously SEEKINGARRANGEMENT.COM is one of the best, as they have certified guys on there who have paid to have their identity and wealth check and confirmed and verified, also it is free for all sugar babes to search, post a profile and send and receive emails. I used to have a profile on this site and did find a reasonable amount of guys on this site.

Another great one is of course SUGARDADDIE.COM this has a good choice of uk guys on it, though I have found personally that older men seem to go on this one. And look out for the fake photos, I have found quite a few profiles with pictures of lesser known celebrities.

The newest is DATINGARRANGEMENTS.COM but this seems to be a difficult one to join though it does say it has footballers, bankers and entrepreneurs on its lists so stick with it as it may be one of the best if it follows up on what it promises.

So the other great professions to look out for, well business owners of course sales and marketing, Manufacturing companies, and property developers all seem to have good money and of course available funds. That's something to be careful of someone may be worth £5 million but if its all tied up where is there any free cash to spend on you.

So there is my thoughts, tomorrow I'll let you know what I think you should be asking for when you find your sugar daddy

Hope you all are enjoying my blog.

Jess Bunny

xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, im really glad u started this blog for all the sugar babies and sugar babies in training out there ^^ its great how u dnt let ur lifestyle get to ur head nd u keep ur feet on the ground. i rly enjoy reading ur posts, they keep gettin better and better :)

cnt wait 4 the next one

xoxo

Anonymous said...

You live a life that I can only dream of, I cant wait to find my own sugar daddy

xx

Anonymous said...

Ive been looking for a sugarbabe forum or blog for ages. I come from a working class background and I've just turned 18 and already landed myself a nice sugardaddy by accident, just in time for uni :). I love the lifestyle and the gifts and allowances. I'm on 1500 a month which I think is good for my age. Im glad you put this blog up we need more sugarbabes coming out showing that our way is completley different from prostitutes. I love your blog. I love being a sugar baby! x

Anonymous said...

It's not about your age, it's about how much time you are spending with him, age is irrelevant. Glad you are liking the blog, let me know some of your experiences

xx

Anonymous said...

i WANT TO BE A SUGAR BABY BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START I LIVE IN THE USA AND I DONT WANT MY PARENTS FLIPPIN OUT

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess Bunny,

Thanks for all your help and info.

Just a question: When you use SA, do you blot out your face or do you actually show it? I'm concerned for reasons of privacy.