Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A brand new year

Well 2007 flew by for me, I think I really learnt how to handle my lifestyle and this year well now I am in my stride, I have good friends, great family and a fantastic man, who incidentally in coming back from Aspen early, him and the wife had a big row, her loss my gain.

So maybe I should tell you a bit about X's wife, I have met her a few times, she has the typical rich wife look, she is 38 had too much plastic surgery and way too thin. I have seen photos from when she was younger and she was absolutely beautiful but now well she just looks jaded and too plastic. X has 3 kids one is 22 another is 18 and another is 14. I know the 22 year old from the party scene and she is a fab girl, she is training to be a doctor and has her head screwed on right. The 18 year, god what a nightmare, have you ever seen "my super sweet 16" on MTV well she is just like that, a spoiled brat, X gives into everything she wants, but hey that's none of my business. The 14 year well from what I hear he is a little heartbreaker in school but really down to earth.

So anyway lets not talk about that, it's unimportant to us sugar babes, lets talk about New Years eve, well my plans never really came to, we ended up staying at my apartment, 10 friends turned into 40 and a house party was in order, I wonder why champagne gives such a devastating hangover? So the apartment suffered a bit a lot of wine and champagne was spilled but it was a fantastic way to spend new years eve, we could see the fireworks from my roof terrace. But devestating new I broke the heel on my Jimmy choos, a remembrance ceremony will be held tomorrow :) ha ha.

I am so excited for snow tomorrow, I am like a child when it comes to snow.

So a brand new year, what are my plans, well definitely going to keep up with the blog, I love reading everyone's comments and its good to know I can help a few of you new babies out there, I know how hard it was for me when I first started. I think I may look at doing a part time course in something, no idea what but something else to keep my brain working, a well this year X has promised me we will go on Safari, it's something I have wanted to do for a few years and this year I am going to make it happen. What else well one of my friends from home is coming to live with me she wants to be a singer so she is moving to the capital in with me yay!!! Lots more fun to come.

So my new years resolutions are to continue to be thankful for the life I have, to smoke less, not eat so many bacon sandwiches and to alays try to be home beofre 4am after a night out

Hope you all had a good new years eve

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

5 comments:

Anon said...

How did you end up meeting X's family?

Anonymous said...

yeah I was wondering about that too... in what circumstances did you meet his wife??? do you think she suspected anything?

Jess Bunny said...

In X's social circle he is very well known as is his wife, she has hosted some big charity things and I have been invited with friends, so we have met.

Jess Bunny

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess =) Nice blog, I really enjoy reading it. I was wondering if you ever feel that people judge you when they see you with X because of the age difference between you guys.

I'm considering having an arrangement myself and I just wanted to know how easy/hard it is to ignore judgment from other people.

Keep up the good work =)

xoxo - Alyssa

Jess Bunny said...

Honestly yes me and X get some looks, but I think to be hones this kind of relationship is more accepted now. X doesn't look his age and to be honest when most people look its cause their jealous of all the shopping bags I have, :)

Never let anyone else judge you for you choices, if they don't like you they can look in the other direction

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment it means a lot Alyssa

Jess Bunny xx