Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Back to normal posts

So guys back to normal today, no angry or upset posts, from now on I am going to stick to my posts and reading your comments which are very much appreciated, though I do have to say I am loving the newest blog that's around it's called "a sugar babe in construction" I will put up a link to her post later so you can keep up with her search for a sugar daddy. And of course keep reading Nikitas it is a good blog, and I was just a little over-sensitive probably as my day with X was ruined, I love her blogs it is completely different to mine but good none the less

So I bet you are wondering what I bought with the free rain of a BLACK AMEX, well my Hermes bag, I actually bought a new sat nav as well, which is pink it's actually only from Halfords I was so excited when I found it. I bought a few new pairs of Louboutins from EBAY, along with a new quilted Chanel purse in pink I have it in black and red already but since I saw Lily Allen with a pink on e I have been searching for one and I always seen to miss them so yesterday I managed to get one yay!! I also bought a new dress remember the pink moon dress Victoria wore in LA with the matching Hermes bag, well I have wanted one for ages for when I go out, I haven;t been able to find one I like the Navy looked to secretarial on me and the red just doesn't work with my skin tone, so I went on my fave online shop net-a-porter.com and found one in Dove grey, now I haven't been on net-a-porter looking at dresses for a while or when I have I've been looking for cocktail dresses so I was just browsing yesterday and came across this and well I have fallen in love. I'll be able to wear it when I go for a meal out or dress it down for a day shopping with the girls.

Talking of the girls I bet you are wondering how Claire and Russia are getting along, well very well is the answer, she is moving into a new apartment at the end of the month, beginning of February, Russia has given her his Mercedes SLK to drive until she decides what car she wants permanently and her allowance well to start with her allowance will be £10k - can you believe it that's mad, and it will go up every moth there are together until it reaches £20k!!!! Now believe me I thought my allowance was big but damn!! Now she wont be his only SB he already has 2 others set up on similar deals, what his wife thinks I have no idea but how can she not know? He must hardly spend anytime with her. But if I look on the great side maybe we will have another 2 SB to join our little circle.

On the blog I was talking about earlier unfortunately she has been let down by her prospective SD and unfortunately this happens a lot Claire was on the hunt for a good year and a half before she found Russia, he didn't just fall into her lap, but when she found one well she struck gold. Some girls on the site are just looking at money but girls if you don;t fancy them or there is no chemistry wait until the right one comes along, otherwise you are just behaving like a hooker rather than a SB, make sure he is right for you both financially and physically and then you will have a fantastic relationship with a lot of fun along the way

Love

Jess Bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are reading, I just think most are not commenting :-) So keep posting.

Almost SB