Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The topsy turvy world

Uch I am so annoyed, X and me are sitting in the airport waiting to go back to London, unfortunately there is something going wrong with one of X's deals and he is so anal about his work that he won't let his workers deal with it, but he has given me his black card and told me to go crazy once we get back to London. I am not annoyed with X as being a sugar baby I have to expect plan to change and for him to disappear when you enter into this relationship I suppose you expect that and you have to accept it. I am more annoyed at myself for letting myself get so excited about our few days together uninterrupted and peaceful.

X has told me I can spend whatever I like there is no limit so as we speak I am buying for a Hermes Birkin bag on EBAY, it's a lovely tan colour one and is going to cost close to £5,000 but and this is a big but if I was ever to sell this bag I know i could get double the amount for it so it's a investment. I have wanted this bag for ages and the moment X told me I had no limit to shop I knew this was what I was going to buy, fortunately this doesn't eat into my limit either. I also tend to buy most of my Christian Louboutin shoes from EBAY just because they always have the latest styles and I can always find the ones I want in my size. I must buy about 2 pairs a week and the good thing for all you girl who can't tell anyone well tell everyone you got them on EBAY for £100, they sell them unworn and no-one can ever disprove you, you were just the lucky one who found the bargain after months of looking. I think I may jump in the bath and do some shopping online when I get home, to be honest the weather is supposed to be crappy back in London and I can relax whilst I shop.

Seen as I have decided to stick at my blog, I have bought a brand new laptop it's the pink one from DELL I actually showed X my blog last night and he loves it, he thinks I should write more about how good in bed he is though,lol. Typical man!!

So Jenn has asked about talking about allowances, well when I was looking for a SD on the web I used to chat for a bit see if we clicked and beofre I would give out any personal details I would say that before we continued we should find out if our financial expectation met, most guys were happy to do this, I found most men happy to get it out of the way I always said once this is discussed once, we won't discuss it again unless he brought it up and this kept most men sweet. I spoke to X about this and he has said most men have a figure in their mind of what they are willing to spend, but he has told me that to barter would to seem a little desperate if it is your first sugar daddy then I would say when you put a profile up on seeking arrangement then use the box that say financial assistance accepted, therefore if someone replies or contacts you then they are accepting the amount you have stated. Also look at their net worth if they are worth £1 million can they afford £10k per month on top of all their expenses, probably not, so be practical in what you ask for. But don't just jump on the first guy that comes along stick with your search until you find the best one possible for you.

Hope that helps, and I just got conformation that I have won the Birkin, I can't wait, I am so excited.

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

No comments: