Sunday, January 27, 2008

Give him some space

Unfortunately one thing you have to learn when you are in a SD relationship is that he will have to cancel meetings with just a moments notice, especially if you have never met before, X as I have mentioned previously is a banker so at the moment his time is really limited, I mean come on even I watch the news I know there are problems with the markets. I would be a bit more concerned if he could drop everything and come and see you the next day and yet he claims to be a VP if a company. So if he keeps on cancelling your first date remember what sector he work in, and look if there are any issues.

If you are already organising a first date though you should have already got him to confirm his identity with him giving you his companies website and then trying to contact him through the information from the website, whether it be by post or Phone.

So anyway, right now I am sitting with my laptop getting ready to watch My Super Sweet 16 on MTV, I have t admit I love the programmes where the show spoilt little rich kids, it's always guaranteed to make me laugh, looking at kids complaining that they have had the wrong colour BMW, or Range Rover. Before I met X I used to watch those programmes along with The OC, and dream of the day I could finally live like that. It still feels so unreal knowing that, this is how I live my life, I don't have money problems, I can look at things in Vogue or Cosmopolitan and know if I wanted them I could buy them, I still look some days at the things I have around me and just can't believe that they are mine. I have decided not to buy anywhere I am instead going to change where I rent I am moving to the Docklands, to a new 3 bedroom , 2 bathroom flat. The only reason I changed my mind is because there is this awesome flat that has the normal gym, spa, concierge and it has a In-house beautician at least this means I don't have to worry about my mani or pedi chipping I can just call down stairs. Also Claire remember her, she is the one with Russia is also moving into to a apartment there.


I have gotten a little bored of living in Kensington now, and what to live somewhere a bit more young and vibrant and it is still near X's London office so he can pop by every now and then. And it will only be a short car ride away from all the main shops so I am just having X do all the reference checks and then I am moving in ASAP. I can't wait. I have lived in my Kensington Flat now since me and X first got together so it will be like a new chapter in our relationship.

So how about all of you lot have any of you bagged yourself a SD yet

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,

Love your blog! I need some advice. I have been talking to two gentlemen from SA. Both happen to be certified diamond members. I might be meeting one this Friday. I probably wouldn't be able to meet the other one for a a few weeks. Even if I hit it off with the one on Friday I still want to meet the other one. Would that be bad?

sexysugarbaby89 said...

Hey jess,
Love u! I have been chatting online with a sugardaddy. All we talk about is sex & what he expects. I go along with it & say yes. I can do this & that. Is that wrong? I don't want to ask for something big in the beginning. So I ask for a new blackberry phone. He said sure..ok. Then he want to talk dirty again. Should I continue talkin dirty 2 him til I meet him?
Thanks

Unknown said...

I've read all your posts. Hope you're still doing lavishly :)
Brittany

P.s. do you still accept emails?