Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Do you know what I'm back!!!!!

Thanks Nikita, I really appreciate what you have said I also spoke to X about it and as he said there are a lot of people who want to be in your position, I started this blog to give help to Girls and guys who want this lifestyle and want somewhere to go without being judged.

So as always when I am upset I went shopping the past few days but for once I went shopping for others, my sister is coming up to visit me soon so I went and bought her some fantastic staples for her wardrobe, no clothes as she is on a diet and doing extremely well. So I thought I'd treat her to some bags and shoes X came with me as he is having a bit if stressful time because of the markets, all I know is the news keeps on talking about a recession but I have no idea what this means, and tells me it won't affect me and him. So on X's advice I bought her 5 bags in total one from Chloe, 3 from Gucci and one quilted bag from Chanel in black, and then 2 pairs of shoes from Christian Louboutin, now my sis has never had some really nice jewellery in her life so X bought her a 8 carat Diamond tennis bracelet which I thought was the sweetest thing he could ever have done, he has never met her but they have spoken on the phone and she gave him the seal of approval. So I can't wait for them to meet, my Sister is really cool so I know she wont tell my parents how old X is just his personality and how he treats me, so X has arranged for us three to have a special meal together so those two can get to know each other.

Oh and remember I said X wanted me to get a wedding band to go with the ring I wear on my left hand on my engagement finger, well he totally surprised me with a diamond band from De Beers, it is just so pretty and the sparkle from it is amazing.

Well I'll see you back here tomorrow girlies and here is where the blogging will come back twice as strong

Love

Jess Bunny

P.S. Does anyone know what has happened to Babydoll, she hasn't blogged in a while

xx

3 comments:

Anon said...

babydoll is still well and alive. When she blogs she will have many tales. Its good to see you are back in full force. Don't give up! I will check out your blog in a few days to check out whats going on. Bye x x x Nikita x

Anonymous said...

omg jess im sooo glad ur back - i missed uuu

now nikita n babydoll have to start writing agn soon and the whole family will be complete!!

i love u xoxo

Anonymous said...

YYYAAAAAAAAYYYYY clap hands