Sunday, January 6, 2008

X is home

So X is back in the country, last night I had a fantastic night, I ordered a chef who came to my apartment, made Xs' favourite meal, bought some underwear from Agent Provacature, like Ann summers only a bit more upmarket and told X to be around mine for 10pm.

When he came in well I had tea lights all over the flat as the living room kitchen is open plan and the food on the table. We sat and ate food at the dining table and then X got to see my real present the underwear! Well girls I won't go into details but lets just say the smile hasn't left his face yet. :) As the wife is still in Aspen then X is out at the moment buying us some breakfast, luckily we have a very good concierge in my apartment building who knows the best places for everything. I told X about Claire and Russia last night and bless him, he done the manly thing of puffing out his chest and getting very jealous. And saying anything Russia could do he could do better. So I think I have something coming my way, What is it with men and their egos?

I still can't believe Claire has managed to find such a great sugar daddy through a website, if I hadn't seen the presents he bought her I don't think I would have believed her. Oh one thing I should mention Claire is about 5"7 a size 8 and really pretty, but she has one of the kindest hearts, so see every sugar daddy is looking for something different. Now as with most Russians he is married, they marry quite young over there, so don't think you can become their wife, but from what I hear around town they are very very generous with their money.

I am so glad to see this new blog http://shinyobjectsandme.blogspot.com its all about a girl wanting to become a sugar baby so a new take on my blog and from a completely different angle so show her some support girls like you have for me. Oh and nikkita I would do something like I did for X for Adams birthday

I hope you are still enjoying the blog, I am missing your comments so remember to leave your thoughts.

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

1 comment:

Anon said...

Aww bless! Sounds like he had a good welcome home party. I decided what I'm gonna get him for his birthday. Strange though it's his birthday but he's gonna get me a present too!

What method do you and X communicate more with? With me and adam its mostly email and sometimes phone.

Still loveing your blog! x x x nikita