Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sorry I haven't written in a while

I was deciding whether or not to keep up with the blog although you guys can only see one rude comment which covers the jist of what they are all saying, unfortunately I have been receiving these comments every day about 20 per day each signed off with a different name. But of course it may be the same person I don't know. And it really made me think about continuing with the blog, as I didn't start this blog with the view to be insulated, be called a hoar, or even told that I am a slag, to me these things are hurtful, yes I date a married man and he cares for me financially but this is the only man in my life and the only man I have ever fallen in love with.

How does that make me a bad person? Or any of the things that you have called me, yes I fell in love with the wrong man but I am not married so how am I doing anything wrong.

I am still deciding whether or not to continue with the blog, either way I will have a new entry tomorrow either to say good bye or to start writing about my adventures again

Loves

Jess Bunny
xxx

3 comments:

Anon said...

You must continue with your blog. I read that comment and I think you should carry on regardless. Thats what you told me when someone left me a comment like that.

Don't let one sad person put you down. They don't know you and they probably wish they were you.

Carry on Jess x x x Nikita x

Anonymous said...

omg jess im sooo glad ur back - i missed uuu

now nikita n babydoll have to start writing agn soon and the whole family will be complete!!

i love u xoxo

Anonymous said...

Jess, I think your blog is the best sb blog on the interwebs. I wish you'd write more. You are the ultimate sb, thus obviously other girls have let their jealousy get the best of them. You seem like a really nice and genuine person who has had a very good sb experience. I wanted to let you know that I appreciate you writing your blog so that us newbie sb's can learn from it. love Kandi