Thursday, January 3, 2008

Let me explain a bit better

So I should have probably explained a bit better how I got to meet X's wife, well a lot of the wives of rich men like to throw charity parties, they like to out do each other with these parties and it ends up being less about the charity and more about them and how lavish the bash is. So my friends' sugar daddy was invited to take a table at one of these events and invited me along, no he isn't aware of me and X, I asked X if I could go, it seemed fair to fore warn him, he knew I wasn't looking to expose our relationship so it was fine.

As the host X's wife had to mingle and I was sitting at my friends table who is considered important at these events as he tends to give a lot at the auctions they hold, she came over to chat, since then I have been to about 3 of these events and that's how we have met. The 22 year old I know through my social scene, the younger girl I know about through another sugar baby and the little boy well he is the apple of X eye, so he talks about him all the time.

I have decided this year to get on a health kick, I don't want to lose weight just get fitter, all the parties are starting to catch up with me I think, so anyway me and Lucy (the newest SD WAG) went an bought a fitness DVD and done it round mine, OMG I didn't realise just how unfit I was until I put this on. Now I could just take the easy route and have that new thing liposculpture but because I just want to tone up I know I am going to have to stick at it, the last bit of exercise I used to do was using a "lateral thigh trainer" I do have a treadmill in my flat but now it just holds my shoes and bags. Oops ha ha!!!

So X will be home tomorrow, so I am planning a special night in, it's weird how you miss your SD, but never tell your SD that you miss him in a whiny voice, when I first started I used to say I missed kissing him or the sex, it's a roundabout way of saying you miss him, but he wont start to think you are getting clingy or that you are demanding more of his time, do this and I can guarantee he will run a mile. I didn't tell X I missed him until he said one day when we hadn't seen each other for a few days he missed me and even then if he says that don't make a big deal out of it. Once X left I was jumping round but whilst he was there it was just a case of saying "yeah I missed you too" and moving on. Then I look like I miss him but don't need him which is what a SD needs to feel, they don't want to feel like your ATM machine but they don't want you to turn into a nagging girlfriend, they have that at home.

Loving all you r comments guys, is there anything specifically you want me to write about, any problems or suggestions are always welcome.

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

1 comment:

Anon said...

what were the kind of things that you bought when u first became a sb? cos I know I went crazy when I first became one lol