Friday, January 4, 2008

My first few months

OK so now I have been a sugar babe for a while, it doesn't take me long to spot a new sugar babe, its going to be the girl with the longest hair extensions, the deepest tan, the longest nails and the most designer labels thrown together.

When I first became a sugar babe the first thing I did was get hair extensions, lathered myself in fake tan and did the whole nail extension thing, to be honest at first I was a bit scared to go shopping I mean I went from having say £300 per month after all my bills were paid to having a budget of £6500 to spend however I liked. I used to find the boutiques and Bond street so intimidating, I hate the shop girls who look at you like you shouldn't be in there, once I flashed my gold card about they soon shut up and the filthy looks stopped. And honestly some of them are really nice just let them know what you are looking for give them your budget and their attitude soon changes. My first "big" purchase was a pair of 1 carat diamond stud earrings, it was something I always wanted as they are so classic and go with everything. I walked into Cartier and asked to look at them, I remember being so shocked at the price I even rung X just to amke sure the card could accept that amount, he just laughed as it was no big deal but to me spending £2000 in one go was massive.

My other mad spending spree was going wild in Topshop I remember when I first started on one of my first shopping trips I spent £600 in one go and in Topshop 2 years ago that was a lot of clothes.

I think it's hard getting used to money when you have never had it but don't act like it's a bad thing it's one of the best feelings knowing you can walk into anywhere and buy anything X has a black card and he has told me for our 3 year anniversary I will be getting a additional card, now this is the card that doesn't really have a limit on it at least not one that you could spend any time soon :)

So what about you, what are the best things you bought at the beginning

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

2 comments:

Anon said...

what do u do for his bday? Mines this month and I don't know what to get him or do

BabyDoll said...

Hey everyone :) I just started my own blog, I'm so excited :) :) :)

Here's the link to it: http://shinyobjectsandme.blogspot.com/

Feel free to read my posts and share comments/suggestions/advice :)

Love

Babydoll