Thursday, January 24, 2008

House hunting.........

OMG, I can't believe Heath Ledger is dead ever since I watched 10 things I hate about you I have thought he was a awesome actor, such a shame. I hope the media leave his little girl and her mother alone so they can mourn in peace.

So I have been going into estate agents lately and looking a properties for sale, I think I want to live in the Docklands area, I love the apartments there, and X's London office is in Canary Wharf so he could pop by a lot more. I have been told the maximum budget is £5 million. The neighbour actually came to check if I was okay when X told me I was all right as one minute he had seen X coming into my apartment next minute he hears me screaming and banging, that's me jumping on the bed :)

I never expected my budget to be so big and I have seen some properties for about £2.5 million, including a awesome penthouse apartment at New Providence wharf check it out on http://www.primelocation.com it is absolutely amazing and the furniture in there is great too, so maybe if I throw in a bit more I can keep the furniture too, and you want to know the best thing, it's going in my name. So if we were ever to split the flat would be mine, and as he is telling me to pay for it on his AMEX card then no bills will come my way. YAY!!!!

So this morning I have been online and done a bit of shopping on http://www.asos.com I love this shop just because it has stuff that looks like designer but you pay half the price for it, as we all now trends come and go so why pay thousands for a dress that a celebrity has and all the rich women you see about are wearing when you can only wear it a few times and then it goes to my friends, family or OXFAM.

About every three months I bring all my girlfriends form back home up and my cousins put all the clothes I don't want up on clothes rails and some bags and shoes and just tell them to go wild anything that's left over well that goes to charity. The OXFAM on 202b Kensington High street is where I drop my stuff off, next time I drop some off I will let you know, so you can have a dig around and see if there is anything you want and I'll tell you some of my special items. See to all you haters I am not a girl just out for what she can get, I am a girl who has fallen in love with a extraordinary man and I live a extraordinary life, but I know I am lucky and very fortunate, when I first met X I was £14,000 in debt, worked three jobs just to make ends meet and went for days without food, all whilst telling my family back home that everything was fine and that I was loving my time here in London. I had no friends up here, as I couldn't go out as I was always working and any money I made went on my bills. I come from a working class background and my parents worked extremely hard to ensure we always had enough of everything so we wouldn't get bullied for being the poor kids.

So next you want to judge me, look at my background. Well after that rant I think I just defo made my decision about continuing to write or not.

Thanks for reading, even if its just Nikita and a few of the others that have left comments your comments mean the world to me, each and every day

Love

Jess Bunny

xx




website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jess thx for keeping ur blog, i'm really really glad you did: wow 5 million!! that"s amazing i"m so happy for you =)

don't listen to angry people

mwah

BabyDoll said...

Hey love!! I am back as well! I just posted on my own blog.

I was so sorry to hear about all those nasty comments. 20 a day must be really tough to put up with :(

Congratulations on deciding to keep it up though, I'm sure everyone else who reads your blog agrees. It's just so much fun while really being informative at the same time.

Now, about the 27 visits you talked about in one of your last posts, I agree that it's not a lot compared to some of the really popular blogs out there. But this kind of blog is relatively new, and you are the FIRST. It can either die out now or grow larger with time.

I assume you could divide the people who don't come on this blog into 2 categories: the ones who don't want to read it, and the ones who just don't know about it.

I hope more and more people will find out about it though :) Your blog is addictive.

Lots and lots of love and congratulations for the house!!!

x Babydoll

Jess Bunny said...

hey babydoll,

Bit confused about your 27 visits comments. But I am glad your back

x

sexysugarbaby89 said...

Hey jess
U are great. Would u think I can find a good sugardaddy from workin at hooters? I really want a sugardaddy.I'm workin 2 jobs. People always say I'm too pretty to work 2 jobs. so please help me. What to say on the first date. & what to say in my profile that is unique & different.
Thanks...please don't worry about other people judging u. They are secretly hating on u.