Wednesday, January 16, 2008

uch I hate staying in......

So for the last few days I have stayed in because of my head but tomorrow well I will be back out with my girls, I can't wait. I am going to go the whole hog, go to the hairdressers, hire a make up artist, go a whole new outfit and god I can't wait.

X has a online account so he can check his bill on the black card andn he has told me today I am not spending enough :) I really landed on my feet when I got him as a SD, I gave him his new watch today, and when I told him it was the first thing I bought him, well he got a little teary eyed and told me he didn't deserve me. He is so sweet and crying and he was just a little emotinal that the first thing I bought off the black card was a present for him. Thankfully X's wife is going away on hiliday again soon, and the 2 youngest well they go to bording school so we can go back to seeing eac other all the time. I dont know why X's wife bothers to stay married to him, after all she can't be that in love with him if she always wants to be away from him. So anyway back to the card he asked me if there was something I really wanted to buy, I said no so he suggested I buy myself another little car but put it in my name, so we are going round some dealerships this weekend he has offered to take me to the Bently dealership so I can look at a Bentley continential GTC in black llok it up its a awesome car, I love the model he has, but it is just the coupe version, so X said he wanted us to have matching cars, how cute is that!! X has also told me that he is putting the Range Rover in my name.

I think he is trying to show me that he is as commited as he could possibly be in this type of relationship which means a lot to me, he has told me before that he loves me, as I have told him too but we don't say this regulary as I think it would hurt us both too much. X asked me today if I would stay wit him for the rest of my life in this situation and I actually told him yes, I have never had these kind of feelings in a "normal" relationship so why would I let that go. And do you know the best thing I think X's wife has a bit on the side, there has been a bit of buzz about this round towm for the last 4/5 months so now all that needs to happen is she needs to get caught and then she won't get as much in the divorce as if he divorced her. X would never leave her penniless but he also doesn't want her to have of his money when all she has ever done is bitch about his long hours and that she has never worked in her life.

Yes you may think that this is abit of a double standard for me, but I have worked from the age of 16, and once I decide what career I want then I will go back to work, but for now X just wants me all to himself and wants to be able to call me whenever he wants and I will be there for him, in reason of course if I have plans that have been made for a few weeks then of course he understand that I can't always flake on my friends, and he knows that it is important for my to have friends who understand this lifestyle and don't judge me. But I know if I said I wanted to work or go to University he would be my biggest cheer leader.

Hope you are all enjoying my blogs, I am lovong writing them and seeing your comments it's what keeps me going and writing everyday, s please leave your thoughts and if you have any questions ask away as you can see I do always answer them.

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to be just a high class call girl what really makes you think even if X does split with his wife he would want to marry you, all you seem to be is the same as his wife.

Sorry to seem so negative but someone should tell you the truth rather than kiss your ass like all the other idiots who leave comments do

BabyDoll said...

Thanks for the support Jess :)

I think it's adorable that X was so touched when he found out you bought the watch first. I truly really hope things work out the way you want them to :)

Nobody told me today was universal PMS day!!

x Babydoll

Anonymous said...

In regards to the anonymous message, you obviously don't understand the concept of SD/SB relationships. Its not about sex. They provide the companionship, friendship, and support that SD's aren't getting elsewhere. They're just like any other relationship. People need to get it out of their head that SD/SB relationships are just about sex. If these men wanted just sex they would hire a prostitute as their much cheaper, but that isn't what they want.

Jenni

Anonymous said...

I have to say too, I think that comment was uncalled for. If you think that the relationship is bad then why are you reading a blog about the lifestyle?

sexysugarbaby89 said...

Thank you!!!!! For saying that. Why are these negative people are even on this blog. To post bad thoughts. If u don't want to learn(like me) then go to another blog u like. Ur wasting ur time. That's just sad.

Tiara said...

aww that's so sweet, hopefully things will turn out good for me and my potential SD (he's not as rich, but he still seems like a sincere and caring guy)

Anonymous said...

I was happy for you until i read he was married and you dont care. I cant participate with people without morals.

I have friends that have SD but they are not in relationships, just workaholics. and karma is a bitch, but religion says dont judge.

Anonymous said...

I have a SD because my boyfriend is not working n overspend. SD help me to pay his debt and finally one day I realize that my boyfriend is not worth to be with, when he gets angry he screamed abusively at me.So, I broke up with boyfriend. Soon,I got another boyfriend, he seems nice butI find out that he is in a relationship with some other lady. I am devastated, so I go back with my SD, he help me with the purchase of my first home n he encouraged me to go back to uni so that in the future i will have a better job and future prospect. I know it is not right to go out with a married man but he is the one that cares about me the most. He is with me because he is not getting any sex from his wife. Who's to blame? Life is funny sometimes.

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm an Associate Producer with the Steve Harvey Talk Show. We're looking for women that want to end relationships with Sugar Daddies.

Would you or anyone you know be interested in this opportunity? Please let me know, I can be reached at lande.yoosuf@steveharveytv.com.

Thanks so much!