Sunday, January 13, 2008

Its all changed.....

So x's wife has come home so now it's back to getting stolen moments here and there, so once he'd left this morning I decide to use the black card for some retail therapy. As it's made of titanium it is a struggle to get it into some of the card machines, but it works at all the cash points so it's not too bad.

X loves watches so the first thing I bought him was a new watch from Cartier, I also picked up some new diamond and pearl earring for me from Tiffany & Co. I went a little crazy in Office and picked up 7 pairs of shoes, and I bought a new bag from Burberry.
It's weird to think after spending practically every day with him, that I will have to go back to just odd days but hey I knew that this was what I was getting myself in to it's just hard after getting used to having him around. So I took his advice and started looking at some bands, I have decided that I will go with a full Diamond band, either from Tiffany or from De Beers, I have sent him the few I like through email so it will be up to him which one I get, I am so excited to out it on.

So as I know have a limitless allowance I am now going to take my family on holiday to Monaco my dad is a big F1 fan so I just want to show him around. And once summer comes along me and my sister are going to Marbella, X has a yacht so he says we can stay on there it has 3 staterooms and a fabulous deck, my sister is so excited to go and I am so glad I can share this with here.

I did the most stupid thing to day and slipped in the bath and cracked my head open so once I got home from shopping and had my fateful bath I had to go to casualty I have had to have a couple of stitches and Izzie is coming over to stay with me tonight to make sure I am ok, but apart from a headache and feeling a bit sick I am ok, so nothing too serious.

Love

Jess Bunny

4 comments:

Anon said...

So sorry to hear you are injured x hope you get better very soon and have some more shopping trips x x x Nikita x

Anonymous said...

Get better soon xoxo

BabyDoll said...

Oh no!! I'm mentally sending you tons of recovery love :):) Get better soon Jess :)

x Babydoll

Btw wouldn't it be funny to accidentally meet when we're say 40-50 and start talking about the sugar daddies we had when we were in our twenties?

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about ur fall jess, hope you recover soon. i absolutely love your blog =)

x x x