Thursday, January 10, 2008

My health kick

Before I start I thought I'd say I am missing your comments, I like to know what you think, so please keep up with comments, let me know what you think about my posts
thank you

Well remember I said I had gone on a health kick, well for the past week I have been doing "The Jordan workout" now some of you may scoff and think it is dead easy well I have dropped a dress size so I now wear a size 10 comfortably. When I first bought this DVD to be honest I didn't expect much from it but it does work you can feel it after you have done the workout and especially after the toning part I can hardly work so I have combined the DVD with eating healthy and I am just so much more toned than before.

So finally Lucy came to me yesterday and wanted help with how she dresses as she thinks she doesn't dress as well as the rest of us, she isn't doing badly but as with any new sugar babe who comes into money she got a little label crazy. First we went to the hair salon and got her cheap looking extensions out and replaced with real hair extensions, and took her a nice honey blond rather than bleach blond which doesn't really look great on anyone other than Pamela Anderson! Then off to Selfridges where we worked with a personal shopper at getting her style more refined and more suitable. She bought some really great staple pieces for her wardrobe like a good pair of black trousers from Valentino, a trench coat from Burberry and some lovely tops that can match up with stuff he already has to make her whole wardrobe look better. Next it was off to Topshop and River Island for some of the more Fashiony pieces, me I don't think it's worth paying hundreds if not thousands of pounds for something you may not be able to wear in the spring unless you are going to wear it to death, I look at clothes at price per wear rather than the overall cost. I do tend to be buy the expensive classics and my cocktail dresses from the more expensive designers and I buy the odd few high fashion pieces, but for stuff I know I will not wear so much I stick to the high street or go on www.asos.com. I was always taught you spend as much as you can on a coat, your bags and your shoes.

So Lucy is now looking more put together rather than a girl who has gone wild in the designer shops. As I have said before I looked awful when I first got my budget I was so used to wearing high street I only wanted to wear loud clothes with the big labels so everyone could tell I was wearing designer, now I now it's more fashionable to mix high street with designer. It's great news about Nikita coming to live in London, now she will be able to have even more fun with her sugar daddy lifestyle, will your allowance be going up???

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jess do you kno how to make sure a guy keeps talking to u on one of those dating websites? ive gottn guyz who wrote to me 1st and then i'd respond and they wudnt write back after that. also, i'd like to kno how to catch their attntion say if you write 2 dem first.

hope u can give me good advice - love ur blogz =p

angie

Anon said...

I hope so! After all London is a giant shopping centre! I don't know whether to accept a private flat or a dorm?

x Nikita

Anon said...

Oh my days! I got the most rudest comment in my blog yesterday, being compared to a prostitute!!!

Have you ever had such comments?

Jess Bunny said...

OK so how to keep a guy talking, well I found that having a great opening line works, don't do anything too boring or mention princess, men don;t like that, to them princess seems to mean high maintenance. For the guys who don;t write back it may be that either you are not being flirty enough or unfortunately someone else has come along, don't feel too bad about it there is a lot of competition especially from the women who look like models or at least post photos of girl who look like models!!

Don't ask questions about what they do, if they have kids or everyday questions. I found the best way was to compliment their profile and say something like hope mine can spark your interest if you are writing to them first off.

To reply well again compliment his profile, massage his ego a bit men lurrve that, ask questions about if he has been a sd before, stuff that is relevant to the site, most guys on there won;t want to make small chit chat as they are trying to find the best SB they can get.

Hope this helps a bit, sorry I can't answer this any better I haven't been replying to my messages on sa.com as I have my SD, but I will ask Claire when I next see her.

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

Jess Bunny said...

Nikita I say definitely take a private flat, especially if Adam is covering the rent, I say live the life as a SB then you can have Adam stay over, not have to worry about awkward questions about how you can afford stuff and you can live your SB life more openly

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

Jess Bunny said...

Fortunately no the only comments I have are ones that you can see, I have chosen to publish all my comments whether they are good or bad as everyone can say what they like, and to me if it's bad then more people can see with the stuff we have to deal with as SB.

If someone is being mean though they are more than likely jealous about the life you lead, why else would they be reading a blog about SB life if they didn't want to be one themselves.

Don't let anyone knock the way you live, it's your life therefore you right to choose how you live it.

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

Anonymous said...

Heey, I am new to this whole sugar baby daddy thing. Your entries are very fun to read. Do you think I can still have a sugar daddy if i'm not that pretty?

G