Monday, January 7, 2008

The nicest suprise

So remember I said X had said he could top Russia, well my surprise was being woken at 8am and being told to get ready for a day of shopping, so normally when X takes me shopping he likes to take a cab, no point of parking he is so worried about his cars, he thinks someone will damage it, accidentally or not. For those interested he has a Maserati Gran Turismo, a Range rover, a Mercedes and BMW X5, and some old vintage cars, and and he has a Lamborghini, not that he drives it anywhere I think he bought it just to look at, men and their toys ha ha. So back to the day well X told me he had a driver arranged who dropped us off at Heathrow, now my mind starts racing, thinking a day trip to Milan or Paris or maybe even Dublin as they have great shops over there, but no he does one better and takes me to Manchester I have been saying for a while that I want to come here and do some shopping so we flew business class, it only takes an hour, and now we have been holed up in The Lowry Hotel, in a gorgeous suite, I haven't actually been shopping yet, the suite is just to nice to move from so we are staying until tomorrow our flight arrives back at Heathrow at 8.45pm I think so tomorrow X has told me will be filled with shopping. I am so excited I am just going to stick to the city centre I think as me and X always get lost going round the boutiques, we both have a bad sense of direction I suppose :)

So once I am back tucked up in my Flat I will let you know what I have bought or probably when we are stuck in the airport, wish me luck HA HA

So all you part time sugar babies, if your man is saying you can't go away yes you can, a little day trip now and then isn't too bad me and X have been to paris countless times on the Eurostar, it takes less time for me to go to Paris than to my home town by train.

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,

I'm a 24 year old from Canada who recently signed up for seeking arrangements. While searching for information on SB/SD relationships I came across your blog. Its great, I love it. My question to you is, how do you bring up the subject of monthly allowance. I plan on meeting someone soon and I don't know how to bring it up. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks. And happy shopping.

Jenn