Friday, January 11, 2008

A little online shopping

So I know I don't normally do two posts but I am just recovering from my online shopping trip, I was a bit bored and thought I would check out some of the high street websites, I think I went a little overboard Oops!!

Luckily I know with X if there is anything I really really wanted I could just call him up and I could get it, It's very rarely that I spend all of my budget but I am going back home in February for two weeks and rather than have my designer labels shoved in their faces, I prefer to stick with high street labels. So I shall break it down to you everything I have bought and bear in mind I will wear this when I come home as well in fact I shall probably start wearing it when it arrives which is tomorrow as I asked for Saturday delivery. So in Miss Selfridge I have ordered 26 items which total £729.00 in Warehouse I have ordered 13 items which is £558.95 Oasis I ordered 30 items which comes in at £1'220.95 and at my fave high street store River Island I bought 32 items which came to £998.64. That totals £3507.54 which isn't bad when you consider I have bought 101 Items and some of that is leather bags and Jackets, I worked it out that it is about £34.72 per item but thinking about how much wear I will get out of these clothes it's great value. I was just a little shocked as it only took me 45 mins to spend this amount of money. I haven't done something like that since I first became a sugar babe, thankfully X will only laugh when he hears this total as he wears hand made shoes and hand made suits so this is like a drop in the ocean to him, to me though it is still a big deal, I know I bought a Hermes Birkin the other day but that was from X and not out of my allowance.

Don't get me wrong I know I am very fortunate to have such a generous sugar daddy, not many get to live this high standard of life, but I guess I was just lucky in meeting X that he wants to spend so much on me.

Now I am going to take a bath and try to recover over how much I have spent it works out at £78.00 a minute!!! That is bad!!!

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

No comments: