Monday, January 14, 2008

Thank you

Thanks for all your get well messages apart form a headache now I fell fine my head is a little sore from where the stitches are and I am a bit afraid to wash my hair but I did that yesterday so it's not like it's too bad.

So it seems a lot of girls are having trouble with meeting Prospective SD, take my advice girls always chat about money before you meet, it is stupid to waste your time with someone who wont meet your expectations If you are on a website specifically for SD dating, the men won't think any less of you for setting out what you expect, do so in your profile then the people who contact you or reply back know what to expect and accept that when they email you or answer to your message, when you have been emailing a few times ask seen as they are chatting to you, if they can meet your expectations. Unless you are chatting to a guy who has up £10 - £20k don't expect this and remember all you British girls the prices are in American dollars so if the amount is $3k - $5k to us British that mean £1 - £3k, that caught me out a couple of time when I was on there, Obviously if you are making first contact to a guy it will probably be a British guy explain that you are looking for £3 - £5k, or put up on you expected assistance $5k - $10k and explain in what you are looking for that you don't expect that much in UK £ but are looking for what it would be at the exchange rate which is £3k - £5k. Go into this knowing what you want, do you want a flat, car and allowance, if so go online at look at flat prices in the area you want, look at contract hire car websites http://www.nationwidevehiclecontracts.co.uk, this is the best one I have found lately, look I even do your research, lol and obviously decide what kind of allowance you want.

Right there are 3 ways to tell if a man is wealthy, look at his shoes most rich guys don't buy shoes off the peg, most guys I know like handmade European shoes even the Americans, look at the wallet I don't mean is it full of money, normally they are made from a soft leather and come from one of the big designers, and lastly there watch this will be a high end watch no Argos or H.M Samuels watch I am sorry but I have yet to find a rich man who isn't all about watches,, how would it look in the business world! Most guys need to Impress their clients no Matter how high up the corporate ladder they are.

Well I hope this has given you some helpful tips, let me know what you think, and of course ask any questions I always answer them.

Love

Jess Bunny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will defo be using this advice, and i am changing my profile on seeking arrangement

thanks jess, your blog is the original and the best, you give out great advice, and your not at all stuck up considering what you get.

thanks

Lila

xoxoxox

Anon said...

You really do give the best advice. I answered the questions you left in my blog. Thanks Jess x x x Nikita x

Anonymous said...

Hello
I have just discovered your blog today and I am so surprised by yours, I want to be a sugar babe so I decided to search blogs to take some advices. I wanted to tell you that I love your blog, because you're funny and very down on earth. You are very lucky for what I read until now. Thank you so much for these good posts. And please continue ! You inspire me a lot.

Perlara