Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Two posts

OK I am writing 2 posts today as something has quite upset me, as you know another blog was set up after mine that gave a completely different life as a sugar babe to mine, mainly as she was a part time sugar babe. Now as I have written on her comments I read it every day and thought it was a fab blog, so today she gets a comment that she isn't telling people about her life and the first thing she does or so it feels like to me is attack what I get as a sugar babe, yes I know I am damn lucky to have such a generous SD and friends that can deal with and understand my life, God as I said before Izzie I met through sugardaddie.com by emailing her to say I was looking for some one to help deal with this crazy lifestyle.

She went on to make a comment about how "she cant flaunt her lifestyle and designer clothes as she has to think about her family" I am sorry but I have a mother, father and 3 sisters who I am all very close to and to who get advantages of my life every time I see them. I don't flaunt or brag about my lifestyle to them you are only getting told about the amazing things as this is what my blog is about, it's not like I ring my mother every other day just to let her know what I have bought.

I am sorry to rant a bit but I don't see why another sugar babe is passing judgement on another one's life, that was precisely the reason I started this blog was so we could share our experiences without fear of being attacked. Sorry to write this post but when I read it, it did really upset me.

Love

Jess Bunny

2 comments:

Anon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BabyDoll said...

Heyy I just found the time to post another article on my blog - I hope you guys didn't stop checking it out because of the lack of posting :)

Lots of love :)

x Babydoll