Monday, January 28, 2008

Choosing your Sugar Daddy

Okay, so lets say you have done all the emailing, gotten rid of those who can't meet your needs and you have the chosen handful. What to do now?

Obviously I mean the first date but who do you see first?, do you see them all? How do you decide? All important questions, so who to see first, my advice pick the one you like the most, even if two are neck and neck they can offer you the same, are both as handsome as the other, there has to be whose email brings a smile to your face before you have even read it. This is the one you go on the first date with, as this is the one yu really want your SD to be, what is the point of going on loads of dates wit prospective SD if you want this guy and he wants you, why leave him till last. If you are lucky he could be your first and only date. This is what you are aiming for one date and then you start your SD lifestyle, why meet someone and then hold on for a few weeks and them meet another when you could have already met a great guy and started with your chosen arrangement. If you want to see if the other guy can better the first guys offer, then I am sorry but you are not looking to be a SB, you don't sell yourself to the highest bidder, you go with what your heart tells you.

Treat this process like you would any other dating experience, if you click stick with him, if not then go back to your second choice. Me personally when I was talking to SD online I would only have one serious prospective SD I would write to and then the others were there in case me and the guy I wanted to be my SD didn't work out. I know some girls have more than one SD but to me this is a Courtesan rather than a sugar baby, who just sells herself to who ever can afford her rather than has a relationship with one guy where neither wants any of the relationship hassle, and the guy likes to take care of and pamper the female.

So to the girl who wrote, you must like one more than the other meet with him first, if it doesn't work out then sure meet the other one but don't play both as you cuold get burned and not end up with either. From my experience of talking to my SB friends SD don't like the feeling that they are a maybe until soemthing better comes along, what happens if you really like the guy you are going to meet on Friday but hold off until you have met the other don't like him, and then turn around and the SD you really like has got fed up of waiting and found someone new. I found with X once I had agreed to this arrangement he wanted to get it moving along quite quickly, others may not be as fast as three days but they won't want to be waiting around for weeks.

I hope this helps

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cked out your Blog, good luck to you is what I say, and If I can find a sugar daddy as cool as yours then I shall be fine!
He hasnt got any friends has he....LOL

boredandlonely

Anonymous said...

I'm sugar daddy & i'm searching for attractive young woman for Happy life, i'm all Yours.
check my site www.evaphone.webobo.com

Anonymous said...

I've been a sugar daddy before. It lasted for 3 years and ended about 4 years ago. I am looking again for the right girl. I am 56 and I prefer the 24-32 age range. I'm real and your pics get mine. Please be local to the Baltimore, MD area. Email emmerl@live.com